Workshop, Course and Programme
Terms & Conditions
1. By becoming a client of Pure Arts Group Ltd you enter into a contract by which you:
1.1. Confirm that you are willing to participate fully in the workshop, course or programme
1.2 Agree to pay the relevant fees.
1.3 Agree not to plagiarise or in any way try to pass yourself off as competent by means of deception.
1.4 Agree to take full responsibility for your actions and behaviours
1.5 Agree not to copy or share the course materials supplied with anyone at all.
1.6 Confirm that you have, or are willing to secure access to, additional relevant materials where the course necessitates this.
2. We reserve the right to refuse clients for any reason.
3. Enrolments on the courses and programmes are subject to Pure General Terms & Conditions of business (available to view on the website).
APPLICATION OF THESE TERMS
4. Payment of the requisite fee is an offer by you to enter into a binding contract with us, which we are free to accept or decline at our absolute discretion.
5. We intend to rely upon these Terms and any document expressly referred to in them in relation to the Contract between you and us. While we accept responsibility for statements and representations made by our duly authorised agents, please make sure you ask for any variations from these Terms to be confirmed in writing.
6. We have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time. You will be subject to our Terms (including policies and procedures) in force at the time that you enrol on a workshop, course or programme with us, unless any change to those policies or these Terms is required by law or government or regulatory authority in which case the same will apply to workshop, courses and programmes you have enrolled on or started.
7. If you do not provide us with the requisite information, or you provide us with incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate information or instructions, we may make an additional administration charge of a reasonable sum to cover any extra work that is required or choose to cancel this contract.
APPLICATION, ENROLMENT AND PAYMENT
8. Booking implies a commitment to pay the published fees, subject to your eligibility for the course booked.
9. Deposits, where payable are non-refundable.
10. The balance of fees (i.e. the total fee(s) less any deposit previously paid) is due no later than 30 days before the course starts or immediately if the course is due to start less than 30 days after booking unless terms are agreed otherwise.
11. Workshops, courses and programmes will be deemed to have started as soon as your materials have been electronically issued.
12. Our stated fees include any delivery charges we incur to send materials to a UK mainland address other than as stated in these Terms. Please note if your course materials have to be delivered to a non UK address, you accept liability for the delivery charge we will incur.
13. Clients are liable for any bank charges incurred in payment of fees.
14. Unless stated otherwise fees levied by professional organisations for registration are payable by the client.
15. We reserve the right to change payment of the fees without notice. This will not affect those who have already booked.
16. In the unlikely event that your submission fails, then you will be charged a fee to cover the costs incurred by the programme team and ops team, as well as the additional costs for the marking of your resubmission.
17. Where payments are made by agreed instalments and those instalments have not been paid on the due date, we reserve the right to withhold marking and accreditation.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS BY YOU
Cancellation under the Consumer Contracts Regulations within 14 days of booking
18. If you are a consumer and make a booking via our website or by telephone, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Protection laws. Your legal right to cancel a contract starts from the date when a booking is made – which is when the Contract between us is formed. You have a period of 14 (fourteen) working days in which you may cancel the booking, starting from the day after the day when the booking is made. Working days means that Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays are not included in this period. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to enrol on the workshop, course or programme, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract under these regulations is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
19. If you exercise your legal right to cancel under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, you will receive a full refund of the price you paid when booking and any applicable delivery charges you paid for. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 calendar days of the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation.
20. If your course is due to start within 14 (fourteen) working days of when a booking is made, your legal right to cancel under the Consumer Contracts Regulations will not apply.
Cancellations after the 14 day period but before course has been started
21. If, after the 14 day period referred to above has elapsed, but your workshop, course or programme has not started, and you decide to cancel you will be liable for any charges incurred, subject to a minimum administrative charge of 15%.
22. If at this point you have paid your fees a refund of the difference between fees paid and the charges above will be made within 30 days.
23. If at this point you have not paid your fees a new invoice outlining these charges will be issued, payable within 30 days.
Cancellations after starting a course
24. Refunds will not be payable after a workshop, course or programme has been started.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS BY US
25. If circumstances arise that are beyond our control, it may be necessary from time to time to change/cancel dates, content, venues and prices from those published. Whilst we will make every effort to transfer your booking to the next available course, it should be noted that we will not be held liable for any costs/losses incurred as a result of any such changes. If we are no longer able to provide your workshop, course or programme, we will ask you to return any materials to us (at our expense) in the condition as originally delivered to you and refund to you any fees paid to date when we receive the materials as required.
26. We reserve the right to remove from any workshop, course or programme, those that fail to comply with our standard practices and procedures. We reserve the right to refuse enrolments and/or suggest alternative arrangements if we believe that it will not be in our best interests of other participants and/or the individual concerned to be enrolled with us.
27. Clients of Pure Arts Group Ltd must provide an accurate and complete postal address, contact telephone number and e-mail address. We may refuse or cancel your enrolment if you do not supply these. Your details will not be used for any purpose other than the efficient and effective running of the business.
28. The majority of correspondence with and from Pure Arts Group Ltd is conducted electronically using e-mail and web-based protocols. Your details will be added automatically to our database. Your details will not be passed to any third party without your permission, unless requested by law or a similar authority.
29. Pure Arts Group Ltd abides by the Data Protection Act.
LIABILITY AND CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS
30. Statements in the training materials, on the website or e-mail correspondence may be taken to imply any contractual obligation by Pure Arts Group Ltd.
31. Any liability will be limited to the sum of the enrolment fee paid, except in the event of personal injury or death at an event organised by Pure Arts group Ltd.
32. Information, whether on the web or in any other form, is provided for the use of clients and others at their own discretion. No liability will be accepted for the accuracy of any information or the consequences of its use by clients or others.
33. Depending on the workshop, course or programme purchased, Pure Arts Group Ltd agrees to provide its clients with some or all of the following:
Pure Arts Group Ltd reserves the right to terminate any enrolment if it suspects that any part of these terms and conditions have been broken.
34. This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by the law of England and Wales, and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any such dispute or claim.
WEB-BASED COMMUNICATION & CODE OF CONDUCT
35. As a client of Pure Arts Group Ltd, you are solely responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of them.
36. In consideration of being allowed to use the materials (including the web site and Facebook group), you agree that you will abide by these terms and conditions and in general will not:
36.1 Harass any other participant or representative of Pure Arts Group Ltd.
36.2 Use the forum for any purpose in violation of local or national laws of any country.
36.3 Post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others.
36.4 Post material that is abusive, defamatory, embarrassing, harassing, hateful, inflammatory, obscene or threatening to any other member or member of staff.
36.5 Post sexually explicit language or images.
36.6 Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
36.7 Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
36.8 Impersonate another delegate
36.9 Express or imply that the Pure Arts Group Ltd endorse any statements you make, without our specific written consent.
36.10 Collect or store personal information about other clients without their personal consent.
36.11 Conduct any other activity that we consider is detrimental
36.12 Plagiarise the work of others or in any way try to pass yourself off as competent by means of deception.
37. Any conduct that in our opinion restricts or inhibits the use of the website by any other subscriber will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to pursue any and all legal and equitable remedies against you, including the posting of your address and the reporting of your activity to your Internet Service Provider (ISP), and other authorities.
38. Any material in any correspondence that we determine to be contrary to our terms and unsuitable for our forum will be edited or deleted.
39. Our decision on these matters is final.
COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
40. The learning materials and contents of the website are copyright. This includes all content unless otherwise noted. The contents may not be copied and republished in any format, whole or in part. This includes (for example, but not limited to) copying text, copying pictures or video, copying images for use in brochures, websites or any other medium, copying review content (narrative, video or pictures), copying backgrounds and borders, or any other content.
41. All material is the intellectual property of Pure Arts Group Ltd (or the suppliers of the information where this is explicitly stated). Material is made available purely for the benefit of Pure Arts Group Ltd’s corporate and individual clients for their own personal use. It is not available for commercial use with other organisations.
42. If clients personally make their contact details available to other clients, this is to enable networking and sharing of information between them. Under no circumstances are they to be used by clients or their associates, or made available by clients/associates to third parties, for mailing lists or other commercial purposes.
43. By becoming a client you grant to Pure Arts Group Ltd a perpetual licence to display, reproduce or use your digital interactions and postings. You also grant to Pure Arts Group Ltd a perpetual licence to use your postings either in the original form or modified and on any other media for the purpose of promotion of Pure Potential Learning.
44. You may terminate your enrolment at any time by notifying Pure Arts Group by email or in writing.
45. If you have a complaint about any procedure, product or service provided by Pure Arts Group Ltd please contact us by email at email@example.com.
45.1 Pure take their duty of care responsibilities very seriously. Pure treat all complaints positively and seriously. They handle complaints quickly and effectively and aim to keep the complainant informed and involved throughout, with the objective of resolving the matter as quickly as possible and learning and improving all the time.
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF Pure Arts Group Ltd
46. Pure Arts Group Ltd accepts no responsibility for the content of our site, which is provided ‘as is’, and with no warranty express or implied. Reviews and all our other content are offered as our opinion only.
47. We understand that as a client of Pure Arts Group Ltd you expect the website to be on-line and available at all times. However, we can make no guarantees as to the ‘up time’ of the site as this is beyond our control. For example, routing, server, Internet, hardware and software problems completely beyond our control may occur. We host with a commercial company that guarantees (to us) 99.9%+ up time in order to minimise down time but accept no responsibility if the site goes off-line and it is not our fault.