Are you an artist who wants to make a conscious effort to develop and grow your online presence and need support in confidently taking the next steps? If you are, this is the course for you.
This self directed course can be undertaken and completed at your own pace, however we suggest it will take you a minimum of 30 hours to complete the reading, watching and the individual activities.
You will learn:
• How to create a basic website
• The basic principles of identifying and growing an audience online
• Tips and hints on managing your practice and growing your confidence
• How to set and manifest your goals
• The basic principles of pricing your artwork
• The basic principles of time management
• Self reflection and analysis skills
• How to make conscious, informed decisions in order to develop your practice online
Course materials include:
The 'How to sell online' digital guide
Wheel of life template
How to grow your confidence activity sheet
How to set SMART goals activity sheet
How to price your artwork activity sheet
Understand your audience activity sheet
Basic time management activity sheet
How to create your own website checklist
How to create and edit a short promo video guide
Recommended reading list
Participants will also be invited to join the Pure learning community Facebook group - The Hungry artist - and the monthly live Q&A sessions on zoom with Pure Founder Lesley Samms.
Completion is assessed by review of activity and reflection sheets